| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Essendon in February is warm at 20.05 °C (68.09 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 25.9 °C (78.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In February the average daily temperature variation/ range is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched. A mere 43.1mm (1.7in) of fluid precipitates.
- The shortest day is 13:04 long and the longest day is 14:02 long with an average length of 13:34.
Check the distance to and compare the Essendon February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Essendon, Australia
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Essendon:
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 699.7 kms (434.8 miles) N
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 697.8 kms (433.6 miles) NNE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 591.9 kms (367.8 miles) ENE
- Wagga, Australia - 366.2 kms (227.5 miles) NE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 469.1 kms (291.5 miles) ENE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 441.9 kms (274.6 miles) E
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 10.6 kms (6.6 miles) SE
- East Sale, Australia - 200.4 kms (124.6 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) SSE
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 468.2 kms (290.9 miles) SSE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 608.9 kms (378.4 miles) SSE
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 609.5 kms (378.7 miles) SSE