| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Essendon in May is quite mild at 11.75 °C (53.15 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.8 °C (60.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 7.7 °C (45.9 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in May is 8.1 °C (14.6 °F).
- The weather in May is marginally dry. Only 62.1mm (2.4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 9:45 long and the longest day is 10:35 long with an average length of 10:07.
Check the distance to and compare the Essendon May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Essendon, Australia
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Essendon:
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 699.7 kms (434.8 miles) N
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 697.8 kms (433.6 miles) NNE
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 591.9 kms (367.8 miles) ENE
- Wagga, Australia - 366.2 kms (227.5 miles) NE
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 469.1 kms (291.5 miles) ENE
- Gabo Island, Australia - 441.9 kms (274.6 miles) E
- Melbourne, Victoria, Australia - 10.6 kms (6.6 miles) SE
- East Sale, Australia - 200.4 kms (124.6 miles) ESE
- Low Head, Australia - 402.9 kms (250.4 miles) SSE
- Launceston Wso, Australia - 468.2 kms (290.9 miles) SSE
- Hobart (Airport), Australia - 608.9 kms (378.4 miles) SSE
- Hobart, Tasmania, Australia - 609.5 kms (378.7 miles) SSE